WestBridge Family & Friends is an online tool that allows you to create your own fundraising campaign in support of WestBridge and its program participants. It is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
Step 1 - Select
Determine how you want to help WestBridge. Use this site to jump start how you can help. We give you a variety of tools:
- Top 10 Fundraising Ideas
- Helpful Step-by-Step Worksheets to make the process easy.
- The A to Z of Fundraising Ideas to stimulate your thinking
To respect our participants and their journey of recovery, we kindly ask that all fundraisers not involve alcohol or substances at their event.
Step 2 - Get Started
Create your own home page, set your fundraising goal, and personalize your page with photographs and information about your event. Because of the nature of the work WestBridge does, we would ask that any photos or videos you may choose to share be selected with the utmost care and attention to protecting the privacy of others who may not wish to be identified.
- Click the Become a Fundraiser button below.
- To become a fundraiser fill in your information, or use your Facebook, Google, or Yahoo account to sign-in to your fundraising site.
- Personalize your page by adding a personal message, and a target you are trying to raise.
- Add a Tab to Your Page and you can add pictures, and your reason why helping WestBridge is so important to you.
- Edit your profile if you want to add a personal image to your page.
Step 3 - Share
Share your commitment to WestBridge: email friends, co-workers and family inviting them to give in support of the WestBridge program participants.
- Use the various buttons on your fundraising page to share on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Use the Email button to send emails via your email provider to your friends, co-workers and family. The more people you send a personal request to the more you will raise.
- Use the Share button to get a link that you can share on hundreds of systems.
Start a fundraising campaign today! It's easy and fun - all money raised goes to the Recovery Opportunity Fund which helps us provide continued treatment for participants whose financial resources are exhausted.
100% of all money donated is tax deductible and a receipt is automatically issued for tax purposes for each donation.
"I remain on the road to a healthy recovery that wouldn’t have been possible without WestBridge."
~ WestBridge participant, Manchester, NH